MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

the most beautiful African chick in the universe

Angola's Leila Lopes Crowned Miss Universe
Miss Angola Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011
 
Miss Angola, Leila Lopes, a business student from the town of Benguela, was crowned Miss Universe at Monday's 60th annual pageant in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Crediting her smile and her ability "to motivate people" for her win, the 25-year-old vowed to help fight AIDS and poverty. She received her crown from last year's winner, Ximena Navarrete of Mexico.

In all, 89 women – who must be single and between the ages of 18 and 27 – competed for the title. The first runner-up was Olesia Stefanko of Ukraine; second runner-up, Miss Brazil Priscila Machado. The others in the Top 5 were Miss Philippines and Miss China.

When asked what she might change about herself, Lopes replied: "Thank God I'm very satisfied with the way God created me and I wouldn't change a thing," reports TIME.com. "I consider myself a woman endowed with inner beauty. I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family and I intend to follow these for the rest of my life."

Judges included racecar driver Helio Castroneves, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"'s Adrienne Maloof, Vivica A Fox and supermodel Isabelli Fontana. The TV hosts were NBC's Natalie Morales and Bravo's Andy Cohen

No comments:

Post a Comment