MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Monday, September 19, 2011

The Jay-Z vs. Lil Wayne Beef Continues!


Many critics didn't believe Jay-Z would respond to Weezy's diss on his "I'm Good" track, but when you threaten to kidnap someone's "bitch", I think a response is inevitable.
Jay fires off a warning shot on J. Cole's new track "Mr. Nice Watch". He doesn't diss Weezy per se, but he definitely lets him know he's ready to go to war.
"Y'all ni**as need a timeout, who got these ni**as all wind up/Co*ksucka I'm 7.30, y'all know where you'll ni**as gon wind up/No more Mr Nice Guy, hello Mr Nice Watch/Only but a matter of time 'fore I hit ya'll ni**as with a nice shot/Y'all ni**as, better not call the law/Get no blood on my Audemar/Meaning ya'll better not waste my time/When y'all ready I'll take you all to war."
It will be interesting to see how hard Hov goes in on Wayne when Jay's new album drops later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment