MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kreayshawn Covers Complex: Talks Slapping Up The Game, The N-Word & Pimping Chicks On Craigslist Read more: Kreayshawn Covers Complex: Talks Slapping Up The Game, The N-Word & Pimping Chicks On Craigslist



Is Kreayshawn a ‘G’? Before snagged a million dollar deal with Columbia Records and beefing with the likes of rappers Rick Ross and The Game, she was out in the streets pimping bishes, literally. She’s covering the new October/November issue of Complex magazine and inside, she talks about her friend V-Nasty’s constant use of the n-word, her former hustle of pimping girls on Craigslist as well as wanting to slap Game in the face.
On the use of the N-Word
Why do I keep getting dissed and gotta ignore it like nothing is going on? I’ve never said it one time in my motherf*cking life… Everyone thinks I’m Vanessa [V-Nasty] and I have to answer [for her actions] every day in every f*cking interview.”
I’ve sat down and had talks with [V-Nasty], like, ‘Please, if you took this word out of your vocabulary, it would help your career. It would really help mine.’ She’s just been like, ‘This is who I am. This is how I was raised. I’m not gonna change for anybody,’ and I respect that. She doesn’t have to listen to me.”

On her former career of dealing coke and pimping girls out on Craigslist
I quit IKEA and started trapping full-time. I was driving around in a pink Mustang at two in the morning, no license, with like two 15s in the trunk, serving knots. Then these girls I met, they were on their hustle, too. They brought me this new idea, it was safer than selling drugs. I posted the links for them, took the anonymous pictures, and set up the dates and prices.”

On Game saying he’s going to put a rifle in her face because of the n-word situation
“I’m going to say, ‘Game’s a weak ass Blood, he ain’t about to do sh*t.
[After manager tries to step in] “Am I just supposed to get dissed every day and be a weak ass little white b*tch? F*ck that sh*t. I’m tired of people disrespecting me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment