MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kimbella Dishes On Relationships With Love & Hip Hop Cast



Season two of Love And Hip Hop has come to a close, and there are still so many questions, so many things left hanging in the balance. One person whose story is definitely still unfolding is Kimbella. After numerous fights, a boyfriend who was in jail when last we saw her, and a new baby on the way, Kim has definitely had more than her share of drama and she spoke to Necole Bitchie about it. Here are some of the highlights from this great conversation. (Note, this interview was conducted before she announced her pregnancy so that topic doesn’t come up).

Kimbella on her thoughts about the show and how she came off
: Of course it wasn’t what I expected. I don’t think there was any way I really could’ve been prepared for it but I’m really happy. But I do wish I wasn’t as nice as I was. I wish I would’ve shown my more aggressive side. People take my kindness for weakness. I don’t judge anybody. Basically people pre-judge me. And watching it, I realize I should’ve had my guard up with each individual. I’m not as nice as they made me seem. Anything that comes my way, I do not back down. I hold my own. I don’t care who you are, I’m gonna fight for who I am, take it or leave it. Some of the girls wanted to judge me and they didn’t know me and it’s pitiful.
On telling Emily about her tryst with Fab in the first episode: I came in there wanting to tell her, this was my second time seeing Emily. I knew she knew, I’d heard that she knew. So I wanted to tell her and just get it out in the open before someone else brought it up. I wanted her to hear it from me. And the thing is, what they don’t show you is Emily came to me later and said, ‘Thank you for telling me because I saw your name in his phone and I was gonna ask you about it.’
On her relationship with Chrissy after their fight: Chrissy wasn’t around. She stopped production for 3 weeks because she didn’t want to tape with me. So there was absolutely no relationship.

On her life and plans beyond the show: I’m gonna launch my pop career, I sing. Not like Erica Mena. I can really sing. I’m also developing a line of watches. As well as a clothing line. And of course I’m doing my ‘Feel Pretty’ shirts which will be available on my website. My goal is to grow the brand. And eventually I’ll probably start an agency for upcoming models. I want to teach them the right way to handle their careers. You don’t just model for the rest of your life. I just want to educate women. We need unity, not jealously and to help one another. It’s such a struggle out here.
Would she ever let her kids watch the show? No, they wouldn’t see it. My oldest son doesn’t care about it. And when my youngest son is older, I don’t think it’ll even be talked about. But I will eventually sit him down and explain to him that it’s just a show, none of this is real. Emily let’s her son watch the show and he’s like 3. He knows who I am and everything. I think that’s crazy but he’ll say things like ‘look, it’s feel pretty’.
On whether she’s friends with anyone in the cast in real life other than Yandy: Somaya’s cool but I don’t trust anybody. I thought during taping that Emily and I were cool. She used to call my phone whatever, like we were cool and then I see the show and see how she really was and how she was running back to Chrissy. But it’s cool. I get it. This was a front for Chrissy. So now I just worry about me. I’m cordial with Olivia. We don’t have any beef. I’m pretty chill. I don’t have hate, no jealousy, I don’t bring problems to the table. When I come into the room it’s always somebody else who has the problem.
And of course, her thoughts on Erica Mena: I do not know Erica. I had never met her in my life before what you guys saw and that’s what’s so crazy about this whole thing. She seems to have met me, maybe in her dreams. But nothing was edited out or changed. I don’t know her…She’s straight lying. It’s jealousy, envy, maybe she wants to be my a friend. But I know one thing, a real woman – which obviously she’s not – wouldn’t approach the situation like that. We’ve never been friends. I don’t know this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment