MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2 Chainz Signs With Def Jam

Surprise, surprise. The most coveted free agent now has a home. Today, 2 Chainz confirms with XXL that he has departed from DTP and signed a solo deal with Def Jam. Later today, he will also make the announcement on MTV’s RapFix Live at 4pm.
“It’s the Real University, Two Gun Gang, Street Executives. It’s not DTP no more. I’m actually behind [Ludacris], he’s still my homie. I just took another route as far as running my own company and bossing up. But on the other hand, I’m still working with him. He has an album coming out this year, as well. Matter of fact, we are label mates, now, which is crazy. So, yeah, that’ll be cool. I’m looking forward to that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment