MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Monday, January 30, 2012

Evelyn Lozada On The Real Reasons She’s Upset With Jennifer Williams (The Saga Continues)


There’s a bit of a Basketball Wives saga going down this week. It started when Jennifer Williams made comments in an interview the other day saying that Evelyn Lozada “hates the fact that I’m really good friends with NeNe [Leakes], and she hates the fact that me and Mashonda are good friends.” Yesterday, Evelyn rebutted that statement by taking to Twitter to unleash her emotions on Jennifer. Evelyn wrote “So @iamjennifer thinks I’m MADD that she’s hanging out with @NeNeLeakes??? Bitch pls! interview coming soon.” Well, that interview with Necole Bitchie is here, and Evelyn isn’t holding back. It’s super-duper-long, so we’ll just pull a few of the best quotes, and then do yourself a favor and read the entire thing. In true Evelyn form, she’s honest, blunt, and doesn’t hold back what’s on her mind. At the top, she explains that she’s nt jealous of anyone, and just to clear that up, she called NeNe Leakes to discuss matters.
Nene and I spoke on the phone yesterday. She was like, “I am so happy that you called me because I have had discussions with Jennifer, and I told her I know that Evelyn doesn’t have a problem with me. Why would she? I know it wasn’t an issue with me and I told her that.” I don’t care who Jennifer hangs out with. I get it! You’re single. You’re having a good time. We’re in two different spaces right now, and frankly I don’t want to be in the club every night because my life is different…Why am I a bully because I’m straight forward with how I feel? I’m verbal and I don’t keep sh*t in like she does. I’m not like that. If have a problem and you hurt me, I’m like, “Girl, you bothered me with this.” For her, she doesn’t say sh*t on Twitter, but she sure has a lot to say on camera. That’s my thing, say it in my face! You’ll see. I really hope that when the show does air–that it shows that she’s not a good friend because what good friend would do that to somebody? If I started talking and doing interviews about everything I know, you would be done. That whole Barbie good girl sh*t would be done…She’s trying to remain relevant because I gave her a story line! Let’s just keep it real. I’m just being all the way honest. Every time I try to come down a little bit–you know how time heals everything–then, boom! Jennifer does another interview. It’s like why are you always talking about me? Saturday, there was a filming, and it was chaos…The fact that you leave that, go back home and do an interview is crazy to me. I don’t get it. That b*tch done lost her mind.
It’ll all start going down before our very eyes when season four begins on February 20.
[Photo: Getty Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment