MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Big Ang Reveals Her Ultimate Dream (Wise) Guy


Yesterday, my dreams came true when I got to talk to Mob Wives star Angela “Big Ang” Raiola on the phone. Big Ang in real life was pretty much exactly how she is on the show: kind, hysterical, and full of those belly laughs she’s become famous for. Consider this part one of our interview (I’ll post the rest of it tomorrow), in which I get down to the important stuff: Who is Big Ang’s ideal man? The answer isn’t all that surprising, but it’s cute to hear her fawn over her dream guy. Big Ang Week just keeps getting better and better around here!
We’ve all seen the clip of you talking about finding a nice wise guy to take care of you. If you could create your dream wise guy, who’s your ideal man? What qualities does he have?
Oh, John Gotti. I thought he was the most handsomest, classiest, and I personally knew him. That’s…the kinda guy I like. [Laughs] That’s definitely the guy. He was so handsome, and the way he used to carry himself and walk into places, I’d be like “Hi, John!!” I knew him, and that’s the kind of guy I’m talking about. I knew John before he became who he was and he was handsome from the day he was…I used to work in a big wise guy bar in Brooklyn called The Nineteenth Hole and he used to come, and he wasn’t even “John Gotti” like he was when he died, he was nobody at the time. Matter of fact, I think he had just come home from jail, he wasn’t even a wise guy then. He was just so handsome, I used to stare at him all the time.
Is there anyone now who comes close to him? Or a celebrity you have a crush on?
Armand Assante is my favorite! That’s my other favorite! And he even played John Gotti, so that was the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment