MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

50 Cent Angry At Interscope


50′s got a chip on his shoulders. Via his Twitter account, Curtis revealed that he will not be releasing his fifth solo album. He also said he would leak Dr. Dre’s next single. In the messages below, he explains why.
Man I’m not releasing a album i can’t believe interscope is this f*cked up right now. I apologize to all my fans. I will work with other artist on there projects but I will not put out another album. They dropped the ball with me one time to many.
I LOVE DRE but I’m putting his next single psycho out tomorrow at 2:00. Your gonna love it its a big song I just don’t think it deserves a great set up sense they can’t seem to get it right when it comes to me.
Update: Curtis returned to Twitter for a moment of clarity.
I don’t know how I can record 41 song for my album and the one song I give interscope leaks But I don’t care its good music. I wouldn’t leak dre’s record he has done nothing but help me in my career. jimmy has always been supportive of me. I hate when I can’t present my music the way. I feel it should be but f*ck it check out I’m ON IT

No comments:

Post a Comment