MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Get To Know The Two Newest Basketball Wives, Kesha Nichols And Kenya Bell


It can’t be easy being a new cast member on an established show, especially a show like Basketball Wives. (See: Meeka Claxton.) But two brave women are up for the challenge, so we’d like to introduce you to Kenya Bell and Kesha Nichols, the newest ladies to join the cast of the show for its fourth season. The two spoke to VIBE Vixen recently, and we pulled some of our favorite quotes from each of them below.
Kesha, who was left at the altar by her former fiance Richard Jefferson, says “I don’t want to focus on my relationship with Richard. I feel like that story has been told so many times. I’m over that and it’s in the past. I am dating someone now. He’s an amazing person, but he chooses not to be in the spotlight, chooses not to have anything to do with reality TV, and it’s just so amazing that I want to keep that part to myself.” And she describes herself, saying “They wanted to bring in someone who would be the anti-basketball wife.That’s kind of what I am. I’m very different from them and my reactions are different than the other girls and I’ve never been in my life around a group of people like this. These ladies have short fuse and it’s a learning process for me every single day for me.”
As for Kenya, who is perhaps most known for a rumor that she stabbed her soon-to-be ex-husband Charlie Bell, she says “First of all, it was all a hot, fiery mess. The truth of the matter is he was not mad. I did not stab my husband. It was horrible experience for me. At this point in my life, I think it changed me for the better because I was taught in that situation that when somebody has problems or issues, it’s not in my place to even try to change them. They need to change them themselves. That’s kind of where that whole drama took me. I think I’m in a better place [now].” She also says she’s been making friends on the set which is nice to hear but, as we know, can always change at the drop of a hat. “Some of the chicks are really cool. I dig cool chicks that are working hard, trying to do their thing. For the most part, we’re all out here trying to make it. I really appreciate that aspect of some of the women.”
Basketball Wives will premiere Monday, February 20 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

No comments:

Post a Comment