MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Friday, February 17, 2012

Ray J to Whitney 'I Miss You So Much!'

0211-rayj_whitney_EX_01Ray J has broken his silence on Whitney Houston's death, saying, "Over the past few days, I've tried to process the emptiness that I am experiencing.  What my heart feels cannot be expressed in words.  The world lost an icon, but I lost my close friend."

Ray J continues, "Nippy, I miss you so much!"   Nippy was a nickname Whitney's dad gave her.

And Ray J adds, "You were so happy and full of love.  Your smile will live in my heart forever."

Ray J was dating Whitney in the months before she died.

No comments:

Post a Comment