MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Monday, May 23, 2011

Rick Ross Covers VIBE


Ross takes the top off on the cover of VIBE‘s June/July Sexy issue. As part of the issue, Power 105.1′s Angela Yee rounded up the Maybach Troops for a roundtable discussion. Video after the jump.

Angela Yee: Have you ever messed with a girl that you were embarrassed about and you hoped no one finds out?
Wale: When I was younger. Seeing them in the club the next time like, Damn, if I could see me from last week I’d beat the shit out of me. I’d put a roofie in my own joint so I don’t end up talking to this chick.
Meek Mill: Like 3:30 in the morning, not having a girl. It be like that sometimes. I fuck a lot of bad women, don’t get it twisted. I got a thick one, a little husky… I got that one and she’s always around. And people found out I hit it—
[All laugh]
Mill: She ain’t fat. She’s thick. She’s like 25 percent over the line.
Pill: She had a few too many goddamn double cheeseburgers.
What about you, Ross?
Ross: I be sliding through the ‘hood, I can’t lie. I love extravagant exotic women, but I come from the ‘hood at the same time. So if I’m in my Chevy riding through the ‘hood and you see one of those ghetto girls in a hot pink shirt, you’re just like ‘Hey, put your number in this.’ I’m still in touch with the ‘hood like that.
You’re giving back to the community.
Ross: I still give back. I can’t even front.
Pill, I’ve seen you with some crackheads.
[All laugh]
Mill: Pill is a ‘hood nigga, for real. He doesn’t give a fuck.
Pill: On some real shit, I’ve had some that didn’t look all that right. I play like I ain’t know it that day in the club because—
Ross: You can’t act like you don’t know it.
Wale: That’s what makes them go crazy.

Pill: I ain’t gon’ lie, one of my worse experiences was waking up in the morning years ago and I looked over to my left and said, “Aww, man, what the fuck were you doing, dog?”

Ross: I can’t sleep the whole night with a chick. Before sunrise, shorty, you got to go.
Pill: Obviously, I was too fucked up in the first place to have you in my bed and in my house if you’re looking that bad. So I went to sleep and when I got up, I’m asking you, “What went down? Did I really just…”
Ross: You done ate the pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment