MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Game Talks Ashanti Collabo

http://3rdshift513.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/rapper-the-game.jpg
Tila Tequila’s favorite MC lets the 1515 Boys know how his record with the former Murder Inc. princess came about.
“Dre called me and he was like, ‘You got any current-day problems with Ashanti?’ I was like, ‘Nah. I ain’t got no problems with Ashanti.’ She can sing like muthafucka and you put her on a hook, it’s automatically radio. So he was like, ‘I’mma have her come down…Dre was going through beats and I picked one. I was like, ‘Let’s try her on this hook.’ Me and Ashanti wrote the hook, I went in on the verses and that was it. The song me and Ashanti did, it don’t even have a name for it yet. It’s crazy. We just did that a week ago and I ain’t even name it.”
That shit ain’t gonna make the album. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment