MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Saturday, November 26, 2011

50 Cent Reacts To T.I. VIBE Story



T.I.’s VIBE cover story hasn’t even hit the newsstands yet, but 50 already has something to say about it. In the interview, T.I. reacts to Fif’s comments about his recent case. Fif got wind of the article and voiced his concerns via Twitter.
Man I just saw something T.I said in VIBE about a tweet I wrote when he caught his drug case. He just got out a jam and caught a new one. Any other time a nigga done. Get caught with 10 machine gun an silencer then catch a drug charge. You will f**k around and get natural life. This boy got a get outta jail FREE card .
Don’t get emotional over your lady. It a get you in some sh*t you don’t want to be in. If U can get 5 years easy 4 some sh*t and I’m the support of my family. Why would it be wrong if ya lady had to take probation? Shit she ballin to lol
UPDATE: The Kang responds.

No comments:

Post a Comment