MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Monday, December 13, 2010

50 Cent Reacts to Ja Rule Plea Deal



Earlier today, Ja Rule agreed to serve two years in jail for his gun charge. Long time nemesis 50 Cent commented on the imminent sentence via his Twitter account. He’s so disrespectful.

50 Cent: Damn da homie jah rule gotta do 2 years. Tell him I said don’t worry I got him when he come home. Lol. Yo word to my mother if anybody knock jah out and f**k him in jail its gonna be on. Lol. Yal know I’m crazy as f**’k so don’t mess with my little homie jah. Lol. I’m well connected, I’m a say it again. I’m well connected don’t f**k with my little homie jah

Ja Rule: Ni**a You Pu**Y Shut Up Before I Smack you in yo Mouth Again Lol!!! The Nerve Of Some Ni**as!!!

50 Cent: You see I was just trying to look out the homie now he mad at me why? lol. I don’t wish jail on nobody stay strong you little punk. Lol. The tweets I wrote were funny till I thought about who’s gonna take care his kids. We ain’t gonna forget about you little man. Lol. Come on its only 721 days stop crying. Its only 104 weeks. Wipe ya nose sucka. Be a man!!!!! Lol

Ja Rule: Yo #dildofif why don’t u tell your 3 mil followers how I whoop dat ass TWICE so they can follow a real nigga… lmao!!!

50 Cent: There throwing a going away party for this punk they can’t even afford alcohol. there looking for sponsors know anyone. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment