MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Monday, August 23, 2010

Diddy Denies Doing Former Artists Dirty


Diddy says he’s gotten a bad rap. In the August/September issue of VIBE, the Bad Boy founder claims there’s a stigma placed upon him as a label boss.
….There’s an off perception that needs to be addressed about me that I have ever robbed somebody or mistreated somebody. Or tried to be ruthless or whatever in this game. Like, all this year I’ve heard people say, “Where’s Carl Thomas, where’s Black Rob, where’s G.Dep? Where are these artists?” And for some reason they go ahead and equate that, cause those artists aren’t with me, that I’ve done something wrong or malicious or conniving. It’s something that I do have a problem with because they don’t have no proof that I’ve ever done nothing like that.

Does this really bother you. because you’ve talked about this before.

It’s a misconception. Especially someone who’s been brought up like me. I’ve been brought up to work hard for mine and never take from nobody. And to always try and help people. But people don’t understand this game that were in. You have a short life expectancy. It’s rare to a me, to be a Jay-Z, an LL, a Nas. That shit is a rarity. That’s not even one percent of the rappers. If you look at any artists that were on Ruff Ryders, where they at? If you look at any artist that was on Def Jam at the time we started, where they at? If you look at any artist that was on Roc-A-Fella, Jive, where they at? It’s not like anything was wong with them. It’s just that you have a four, five-year average in this game. That’s just something I wanted to address.

No comments:

Post a Comment