MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rick Ross – Teflon Don 2010 NEW MUSIC ALBUM REVIEW + Listen Online

1. I’m Not a Star [J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League]
This is one of the hardest intros i’ve heard in recent times.He emphasizes on the fact that if he dies then everyone should remember him like John Lenon.The best part of the song is the beat.
MY RATING8/10
**LISTEN HERE**
2. Free Mason (feat. Jay-Z & John Legend) [The Inkredibles]
What a great song….Its just brilliant to see Jay Z and Ricky Ross come together in a song which can be easily termed as the “Hood Classic” of the summer.The Inkredibles are easily one of the best producers in hiphop music.They’ve been steppin their game up with each and every song they produce.This track wouldn’t have been awesome without John Legend.
Rick Ross spits some hot lyrics
“I go in the grave before I be a bitch n*gga
Better behave you dealin’ with some rich n*gga
we the lost symbols
speak in cryptic codes
ancient wisdom
valuable like gifts of Gold
I embark on life
my path is all math”
MY RATING – 10/10
**LISTEN HERE**
3. Tears of Joy (feat. Cee-Lo) [No I.D.]
“Straight Fiya !!!!!!!!!!!!” is all i can say.
From the lyrics to the whole vibe of the song everything is dope.
If you have Cee – lo singing the chorus one can’t really go wrong can you.No I.D creates one heck of a crack beat.I love this track.This is some good and fresh hiphop music for y’all b*tches.
MY RATING – 10/10
**LISTEN HERE**
4. Maybach Music III (feat. T.I., Jadakiss & Erykah Badu) [J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League]
Here ya got the third installment of Mayback Music baby !!
And its millions times better than PART II.You gotta listen to this song to believe at what am saying.
MY RATING – 9.5/10
**LISTEN HERE**
5. Live Fast, Die Young (feat. Kanye West) [Kanye West, No I.D.]
KANYEEEEEEEEEEEEEZY IS BACK !!!!!
KANYE West killed this song.His beats and rhymes actually gave me a feeling as if i was listening to “College Dropout Part II”. I love his lyrics -
” For all my young ladies that’s drivin’ Miss Daisy
Drivin’ me crazy, rock the beat baby!
Hop up out the rrrt, she beat up the payment
I don’t give a rrrt, baby he craazzy
I’m back by unpopular demand, least he still poppin’ in Japan
Shoppin’ in Milan, hoppin’ out the van
Screams from the fans
“Yeezy, always knew you’d be on top againnn”
And we ’bout to hit Jacob the jeweler
So I could be like Slick Rick and rule ya
Dr. Martin Louis the King Jr.
And I’ma never let the dream turn to Kruegers “
MY RATING – 10/10
**LISTEN HERE**
6. Super High (feat. Ne-Yo) [Clark Kent & The Remedy]
I found it the weakest song in the album.It is not at all a Single material.I have no what Rick Ross was thinking when he released this as his first Single for the album.
MY RATING – 6/10
**LISTEN HERE**
7. No. 1 (feat. Trey Songz & Diddy) [The Hitmen]
Sounds like a tripped down and a bad version of “Hello Good morning”.
The track is pretty average.
MY RATING – 7/10
**LISTEN HERE**
8. MC Hammer (feat. Gucci Mane) [Lex Luger]
Thats a hot club banger !!! Gucci Mane is the icing on the cake.
MY RATING – 9/10
**LISTEN HERE**
9. B.M.F. (Blowin’ Money Fast) (feat. Styles P) [Lex Luger] 4:10
Another song that needs to be played at high volume.
MY RATING – 10/10
**LISTEN HERE**
10. Aston Martin Music (feat. Drake & Chrisette Michele) [J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League]
A very catchy song with Drake on the hook.It sounds as if its produced by THE DREAM.If its released as a single i am damn sure it has the potential to get huge radio plays.
MY RATING – 10/10
**LISTEN HERE**
11. All the Money in the World (feat. Raphael Saadiq) [The Olympicks]
A great Outro !!!
MY RATING – 9/10
**LISTEN HERE**
This album is worth buying do get your copy on JULY 20.
Its hell lotta betta than 50 cent’s “Before i Self Destruct”.
50 cent betta come up with a good album next.

No comments:

Post a Comment