MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tasha Smith Talks Christianity

Actress Tasha Smith is featured on the cover of Hope magazine, which is the first Christian lifestyle magazine to celebrate the diversity of women of faith. In her cover feature, fab chick Tasha discusses her flourishing film career, her Tasha Smith Actors Workshop, and her new career as an author.
Here are a few excerpts from her interview:
Tasha on how in the midst of personal struggles, she was led to the Lord:
“…The second I read the Word of God, it shone light in my heart as to who the Lord was. It is something you can’t explain in a natural, logical way because it is a spiritual experience.”
On being a Christian in Hollywood
“People can live anywhere if they understand who they are. My environment does not determine my faith. My experience of God determines my faith, so no matter where I am, I am still a Christian.”
On God teaching her to dream big:
“If God can do anything above what I can dream or imagine, my job is to dream as big as I can because my God can do exceedingly above that!”
Another pic and news on a preggers Tamyra Gray when you read the rest…

No comments:

Post a Comment