MENU

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN
STATEN ISLAND MODEL COMPANY Thoroughbred Models WILL BE HAVING THERE LAUNCH PARTY THIS FRI @ ELEMEN

photo gallery

photo gallery
photo gallery

harpito.com twitter page

harpito.com twitter page
follow us on twitter

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Twitter Beef: Jim Jones Accuses Fabolous Of Jacking His Scarf Swag, Fab Comes Back Swinging


With all of the rappers on Twitter, it seems that the spew of Tweefs (Twitter Beefs) was inevitable. Now it seems as if Fabolous and Jim Jones have joined the tweeps igniting a 1 hour spat via their Twitter accounts.

It all started when Jim Jones Tweets:

I just seen another rappers video tht look just like me chain gang n scarf dam I'm sonnin these niggaz I gues my style might body ya lol wht

Soon thereafter Fabolous decides to take up for Louis Vutton scarf wearers everywhere stating

Oh so it's time 4 subliminal tweets huh?? Ok cool.. #TellMeWhyUMad I'm mad cuz it's over for that ballin.... Brooklynnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Although Jim bowed out tweeting:

New app on iPhones .. jimjones How to get fresh 101 ... free scarf n belt included lol owwwwww lmao G.O.R in Harlem now

Can I atleast get a thnku for gettin ur Twitter acct poppin lol I'm out I quit I quit pow pow play dead lol


Fab decided to go in for the kill tweeting:

#iJustWannaKnoWhy niggas think they invented Louis Vuitton?? #nowplaying - Youre Only A Customer by Jay Z” about 6 hours ago via Echofon

#iJustWannaKnoWhy you ain't #signtoyoungmoney yet?? #uNeedTheHelp #WayneOnMy1stSingle #DrakeOnTheHook” about 6 hours ago via Echofon

#iJustWannaKnoWhy the Competition won't stay #Dead. Maybe I should a new mixtape call #TiNc3 - Ghost of the Competition” about 6 hours ago via Echofon

#iJustWannaKnoWhy if they know the order, they didn't bring you NO ROSEI's jus a few cold waters?? Whoa Oh! I thought u #PopChampagne

I wonder who the next Twitter beef is going to be between.

No comments:

Post a Comment